02 January 2009

Happy New Year!!



2009.

Wow - I can't help but be reflective on the blessings in my life.

Namely, the love of my life, David Duran.  

DjD & I grew up 8.4 miles from each other but in two different US States (DjD - Ohio, me - PA) so we didn't meet (?) until chemistry brought us together at Carnegie Mellon University in '03.  Literally - Chemistry.  

In the last 5 years, 
we've gotten engaged at Machu Picchu, Peru in Sept'05, 
married in the Bahamas in Nov'06, 
and moved to England Dec'07 where we currently live.      

Life is good.

 


2 comments:

NAVAL LANGA said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR
MAY THE GOD BLESS YOU FOR THE HAPPINESS AND SUCCESS YOU WISH
[CLICK BELLOW FOR THE CARD]

http://www.images.dgreetings.com/newimages/newyear/2005/new-year-floral1.jpg

I have read some of your posts. I would revisit, as I liked your writings.

Naval Langa
MY SHORT STORIES

Another Blog
LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP

Anonymous said...

I too have been reflecting lately. :)

The last 5 years have been pretty damn good... here's looking to what's in store next!

Love,
dj